
Then on Friday, Kya had a Valentines Party at her school. She and her classmates had lots of fun exchanging cards with one another. When she came home, the basket she had made in class earlier in the week was overflowing! She also came home with a large heart that had her hand prints on it and it said "A special Valentine for my very wonderful family! I Love You, Kya"

Of course, she couldn't wait to dive into her candy, but I made her look at each card and we read who they were from first. Mean Mommy huh?

Saturday, we went sledding and you can read all about that above.
Sunday, we went to church at the speedway. It is Racers for Christ and they had asked Wayne to lead the worship. Then we went and bought some food and headed to a local park for a picnic as a family. Wayne and the kids bought me some beautiful flowers and cards. Unfortunately, I don't have any pictures of this day, but it was a lot of fun and we have great memories.

1 comment:
I love the idea of leaving balloons for our friends on V-Day. How did you let them know they were there? Because a surprise would be fun, but we never ever use our front door and I'm afraid we'd never even see them in some were left at our house. Did you ring the doorbell and run?
Post a Comment