After all the dinner tables were cleared and put away, we gathered together to play Naughty Santa. Each family brought a gift up to $20 to exchange. It was our first year playing and I hope this fun tradition carries on. It was so much fun to see us all bonding and most of us even remained after the game to just talk and let the kids run around.
Ryan, Meredeth and Grandma.

Charlotte, Lucas, Elsie, Mackenzie, Scooter and Ryan. Elsie really took to a couple of my female cousins. Too bad Mackenzie didn't live closer, I hear she is a great babysitter.

My Aunt is opening the gift she and Uncle Jim picked out. Too bad it would later get stolen!

Grace got to pick out the gift for her family. Of course she chose the LARGEST one!

My cousin Danielle helped put the Naughty Santa game together. Here she is with her two youngest opening up their gift. I happened to bring this one and loved it because of the poem I included in it. It is a story about Jesus birth using various candies. Also inside was a star ornament and a doorknob bell hanger.



No comments:
Post a Comment