Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's starting to look alot like Christmas....

While the kids were napping, Wayne and I put up our Christmas tree. Kya was the first one up and she was so excited that she had a hard time forming her words to express herself. Seth and Elsie woke up a few minutes later and it took them a minute or two to even realize the tree was here, but then they too were very excited. We allowed them to each put one ornament on before we had to head out to AWANA's. While they were gone, I put a few more Christmas decorations up around the house. It was fun to see them discover the new things when they came home. Hopefully we can finish decorating the tree tomorrow, but I can already see that it is going to be a full time job keeping Elsie from messing with the ornaments too much.








4 comments:

~aj~ said...

Look at those Christmas smiles! Cuties!

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Very fun! I just bloggged, and then came to your blog and we have the same title for our latest entry! I thought that was funny :)

~aj~ said...

Speaking of titles...can I borrow/steal this one in a few days? :)

Anonymous said...

so adorable :) very beautiful pictures^^

Blog Backgrounds