Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Elsie!

Happy second birthday to our sweet baby girl. It has been so much fun watching you grow from an itty bitty baby to a spunky fun loving toddler. Watching you develop your own personality, playing with your brother and sister and being on the receiving end of your endless hugs and kisses. I hope you have a fabulous birthday and I can't wait to see you grow and change throughout this next year.



Here you are just home from the hospital at 2 weeks old. I love how you curl up your little hands next to your face.

Cruising along the furniture at your 1st birthday party. Only a couple of weeks later you would be walking all on your own.


This Summer on the verge of turning 2. Your smile can light up any room.





2 comments:

Danielle said...

Happy birthday Elsie! You are a beautiful girl with a smile that can light up a room!

~aj~ said...

She is a doll, Jennifer. I love that teeny-tiny newborn picture.

Blog Backgrounds