
Dinner consisted of Turkey, Ham and Roast Beef Sandwiches, Turkey, Swiss and Cream cheese Wraps, Salad, Fruit and Spinach Dip with Crackers. It was light and refreshing on a very hot day, as well as super easy.
For the game the kids played "Pin the Pick on the Guitar". Wayne drew this guitar free hand and I made extra large picks, perfect for little hands. Because the kids are all so young, there were no winners or losers.

I tried to cover Seth's eyes with a tie, but it kept sliding off. Covering his eyes with my own hand seemed to be a better choice.

With Kya and Grace, I just held the back of the tie to keep it from slipping. It was kinda funny to watch these kids maneuver without being able to see, as they have never done such a thing before.

Grace originally put her pick (the green one) way over on the tv screen. My brother made a big deal about me helping my kids cheat (which I did not!) and I could see by Grace's face that she felt bad about it too. I let her go again and the second time she got it right on the guitar and her face lit up too.

The two babies of our family were both allowed to just put their picks on the guitar without having their eyes covered.

Caleb didn't want to play at first, so I made his dad help him out. Once he put the pick on, everyone started clapping and cheering. I wish I had a picture of his face, because he got the biggest smile on it and started to clap too. So cute!

Here is Seth in his guitar shirt standing next to the game's finale.

Present time! My mom even drew this electric guitar on her present to him.

His gift from us was his very own guitar! It just about swallows him up. lol Of course, he can only play it when Daddy is home to help him out. He is such a natural on it already.

Jamming with Daddy

I just love how precious he looks in this picture.

Time for cake! Let me tell you a little secret....I will never become a professional cake decorator. This cake took me 3 hours to decorate, but my boy is soooo worth it! Too bad the strings cracked as the icing dried in the refrigerator.





1 comment:
Yay for one awesome birthday party! I absolutely love the guitar theme!
Post a Comment