We started off by eating a picnic lunch on the grass. I am sure everyone is going to give me grief over this picture when they are older, but I couldn't help but crack up over their facial expressions.
Then we made our way down to the water, which we could not keep Elsie out of. She is such the water baby.
Seth enjoyed both sand and water, but I think he spent more time in the water or at least playing right next to it.
Kya prefers to spend her time on shore creating things with the sand. She is definitely the artist of our family. She also found a little friend to play with. I love that she can make friends just about anywhere she goes.
Of course, she did enjoy some water time too. Here she is getting her daddy to go out with her to the deeper part of the waters.
and of course, Elsie could not be left behind!
A shot of the birthday girl (ME!) with my kiddos.
Oh, and when I say beach, I meant Mothers Beach, which is really just the marina leading out to the ocean.


1 comment:
I did not even realize it was your birthday. Sending lots of belated happy birthday wishes your way!!!
Post a Comment