Sunday, June 14, 2009

I can FINALLY style my hair!

Some of you may remember that last month I got my hair cut short and with bangs. Well, I hated the way I looked in bangs so badly, that I would only wear my hair pulled back with a bunch of bobby pins like this:

Well, today I am proud to say that my bangs were finally long enough to style! I put some styling gel in my hair after my shower and used a paddle brush and blow dryer to straighten my hair some and to get my bangs to go over the my right side. I then sprayed some hairspray on them to give it a little lift. What do you think? I myself was feeling pretty sassy and took a few self portraits before Wayne took ones that really showed my 'new look'.



I actually like my self portraits better than the ones of me posing! LOL Plus I like the fact that you can actually see just how green my eyes really are. (Everyone always says I have blue eyes, when that just isn't so)



4 comments:

Livin’ The Yeh Life’s said...

Very cute! You have such beautiful blue eyes!

Danielle said...

Love the new style! Once you get the in habit it will be a snap to do everyday! I never spend more than 5 minutes styling my hair! Looks like you can upload a new fb photo- beautiful!

~aj~ said...

I absolutely love your hair. You are so gorgeous, Jennifer!

Unknown said...

love so pretty! That is so great that you found a way to wear your bangs. It always makes the difference.

Blog Backgrounds