Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged......Twice!

I have been tagged twice in the past couple of weeks by, AJ and Kristin, so I guess I better get this post up! The rules are.... to tag the people that tagged me, to share 7 random things about myself and to tag 7 random people, let each person know they have been tagged.

1) I am very unorganized. I don't know why, but I seem to have the hardest time keeping things in their proper spots. When I was a 'working girl', my desk & files were very, very organized, but my house is another story. I really, really, really would love for my home to be super clean and organized, but I just can't seem to pull it together. I have thought on countless times how I would like that guy from Oprah to come and help me out.

2) You might think that a person who is unorganized by nature would also be a pack rat or hoarder. The fact is though I am complete opposite. I throw everything out! It drives my husband crazy, because he says I throw things out that he needed. (but that is because he is a pack rat!) In fact, I am sitting here thinking of several pieces of furniture that I want to get rid of. LOL

3) I love Bad Boys! For those who know my husband, your probably very shocked by this, as he is the nicest & most Godly man out there. Before I met and married Wayne, I dated several 'bad boys'. They usually smoked, drank, cursed, enjoyed dangerous activites like racing cars & boats and of course they had the 'bad boy' look. (long hair, 5 o'clock shadow, cowboys, racers, etc) In fact, this is what attracted me to Wayne. He had the bad boy look, but wasn't an actual bad boy. But people who don't know him and just see him out on the street don't know that he is super sweet and I like that because I feel very protected with him.

4) Even though my kids wake me up at the crack of dawn, I am not a morning person. I prefer to be with my coffee & myself for at least an hour before having to utter a single word. Of course, my 3 kids don't allow this!

5) When I was young, I thought it would be neat to be a Mud Wrestler. Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking! LOL

6) I am a big fan of reality tv. Biggest Loser is my favorite and I actually wish I could go on this show, because I majorly need help getting my weight in check. Why do we gain weight???

7) I am a couponista (as Kristin calls it) :-) I LOVE finding the best deals and saving my family money. So far this month alone, I have saved over $1,000 on grocery's, cleaning supplies, paper goods, etc. I am able to do this by using www.thegrocerygame.com If you decide to go there and join, be sure to be me down as your referral!

I can't figure out to post a link, but I will post a comment on your blog to let you know you have been tagged

Christina
Sara
Stephanie
Trina
Brian
Amy
Carrie

3 comments:

Kristin said...

Thanks for playing! I didn't realized AJ had tagged you...I'm such a copy cat.

Anyhoo, I'm intrigued by your lack of organization and wish I could help. Organizing is, like, my favorite thing. I dream about having my own show where I help people pull it together. Sure, my own house doesn't always reflect it, but I love me some modified Fly Lady-esque routines.

~aj~ said...

The one thing that I can REALLY identify with is the love of throwing stuff away. I'm really weird about that! :)

I think it's super cute that your husband is a wonderful, Godly man trapped in a "bad boy" body. You got the best of both worlds!

Yakko said...

ok.. just in response to your #1 "random things about yourself"... hello, girl!! You are a MAMA of a 3!!!! year old. OH, and a 2!!! year old... OH.... AND a 1!!! year old!
Of course your house doesn't feel organized!! hehehe
But, some day-- when they are all off to college, you'll have a minute or two in the day... to get to the house chores. Until then, just enjoy being a Mama. It's the most important and fulfilling thing in life!

So, i'll go finish reading your blog now. I came from Sara Carmichael's blog. Yours sounded interesting :)

Blog Backgrounds