Saturday, November 15, 2008

5 years of Wedded Bliss!

Five years ago today, my sweetie and I stood before our family and friends, promising to love, honor and Cherish each other through the good and the bad. The beautiful ceremony and reception were held at http://www.thejonesvictorianestate.com/ I love that place and wish someone I knew would get married there so I could re-visit and go down memory lane with Wayne. After our wedding, we spent the night at the Ayres Suites in Yorba Linda and then drove up the coast to Big Sur for one night and then continued up to Northern California where we stayed in a very private hunting lodge for a week and then back down to Reno, NV for a night, had lunch with Vernon and Doris in Big Pine, CA and then home. I really hope to recreate our honeymoon some day. Happy Anniversary Honey!





2 comments:

Little Moos and My Creative Pink. said...

Happy Anniversary! It was a beautiful wedding, beautiful bride, and now 5 years later 3 beautiful children. God is good!!

Christina

Unknown said...

Congratulations, Jennifer, on 5 years! That's spectacular!

Blog Backgrounds