


Now onto Seth. His big news is that he pee'd on the potty! He tells me constantly that he has to go pee, but unfortunately I don't always get him to the potty chair in time. It looks though that he will be fully potty trained by Summer! He is also becoming such a little dare devil. He has no fear! He will climb the tallest slide at the park, try to walk under our horses and attempt to run with the big kids. He cracks me up with his charming self.


Elsie is of course growing like a weed. She rolls all over the house getting into the other kids toys and even tries to sit up on her own. She started cereal and I can't say she likes it too much. She especially isn't fond of peas! LOL She does love her sippy cup and has even been known to steal Seth's. Now that she is getting more active, Seth and Kya are not treating her so much like a baby and I can see the fights beginning to happen already.





Wayne and his band had an audition a couple of weeks ago to perform at the San Diego Fair's Gospel Celebration. They will be one of like 10 groups to play on June 28. They will also be playing at the Orange County Fair on July 18. Go see them if you can. You can also check out their website at www.southlandmusicministries.com
Not much new with me (Jennifer). Still raising 3 beautiful kids, being a wife to Wayne and going to my MOP's meetings & activities. I am happy to say that I have gotten back into Scrapbooking once a month with some awesome local ladies. I hope to have Kya's baby album done by October, so that I can then begin Seth's.

No comments:
Post a Comment