

Elsie mostly hung out in the stroller, but then decided it would be tons of fun to piggy back on Kya's swing.







At one point Seth and Kya had climbed WAY up to the top of this tower to hang out before plunging down the long slide. I must admit I was a bit freaked out, but they did great!

Elsie wore herself out and slept for a bit, while the other two relaxed with Grandma.


Then we went back to Grandmas and played in her fountain. Kya was a big helper and refilled the water for her. Then they decided to have a water fight before dinner.



We just love going to Grandmas house. It is always so much fun!

1 comment:
Hi Jennifer! Thanks for the comment... I "know" you from BBC right? Anyway...most of the crafts Easton and I do are the "Foamies" brand from various craft supply stores. We have Michaels and Hobby Lobby here. Also our Party America store carries quite a few foamies crafts.
Otherwise we just browse the kid and seasonal aisles at Michael's for other kits. They have a website http://www.michaels.com and they have lots of cute kids craft ideas ON the site too.
Another great place is the Oriental Trading Company, but you often have to buy a bunch.
Post a Comment