I cannot believe my last baby is already 4 months old. Time is just flying by to quickly. At her doctor appointment she was 14 pounds 6 ounces and 24 1/2 inches long. Funny thing is, she weighs less at 4 months than her brother did and he was two months premature! She is becomming so much fun. She loves to laugh out loud and talk up a storm. She loves her brother and sister and doesn't even care if Seth tackles or sits on her. I of course freak out, but she is usually just sitting there with the biggest smile on her face. I put her in the exersaucer today for the first time and as you can tell by the picture she likes it a lot. Her siblings like it too because they are now able to be face to face with Elsie. Of course, they also think it is neat to climb into the saucer and bounce too. Silly kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment