Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Sorry it has been so long since my last update. My camera broke on Christmas morning, so I don't have any pictures...yes, I am very sad. Luckily, my brother took a bunch that evening, so once he sends them to me I will be sure to post some. We did however go out and buy a new camera last night and I cannot wait to learn how to use it.

Our New Years Eve was very nice and quiet. My parents and a friend came over for dinner and then we went to church to watch a new movie with Randy Travis. It should be out in theaters soon. The movie is called The Wager and it is pretty good. It was a little hard to follow at times and maybe a bit too dark, but it did have a good message. Then we came back to my house for some desert. I was in bed by 10:30, so needless to say I missed the whole ringing in of the new year, but that was fine with me. Sleep these days are much more important. :)

No comments:

Blog Backgrounds