Yup, that is right, the flu bug has hit our home. Mainly Wayne and I, but the kids do all have coughs. I must say having both parents out of commission has made parenting a bit difficult. The house is a mess and my kids are not getting very nutrious meals. I have to say they are living on banana's, waffles, apples, crackers, and canned green beans. Hey, at least we are feeding them! The really sad part is that we had a bunch of activities planned for this week. Yesterday, we were supposed to go a pizza fundraiser, today Kya and Seth were scheduled to see the dentist for the first time and then go over to Pump It Up for a couple hours of jumping fun, then tomorrow a play date with a bunch of my mommy friends and their kids. We had to cancel it all, which also means nothing new for my blog. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment