Friday, December 21, 2007

Meeting Santa Claus...............

Today we took the kids to meet Santa Claus. We had to stand in line for little over an hour! That is what we get for waiting until the last minute. I am pleased to say that the kids did really well and didn't complain about the wait at all. The picture of all 3 kids is actually a picture of a picture, as I don't have a scanner, so hopefully it isn't too blurry. Kya did not want to sit next to Santa, but at least she was willing to stand near him. LOL As you can see, they all have that "Deer in the headlight look", but no tears were shed. Then I took one of just Elsie and Santa for her 1st Christmas. Afterwards, Wayne took a picture of the kids and I next to the Christmas tree at Victoria Gardens.





The following pictures are just random from today. This morning I hear Seth fussing a bit, so I go in the room and find him wedged in this wooden box. SO, being the good mom that I am, I grabbed my camera and took a picture before helping him out. tee-hee-hee



Here is Kya in line looking like such the little lady with her purse. Earlier she had her purse over her shoulder, talking on Wayne's cell phone while walking thru V.G. What a girl!



And then some of Elsie because she is so dang cute!


No comments:

Blog Backgrounds