Why is it so dang difficult to get a family picture taken? This is so frustrating! Three weeks ago we went to Disneyland and I thought that would be the perfect time and place to have our picture taken for our annual Christmas card. NOPE. Instead, we arrived way to late, so it was dark and crowded. Okay, next I thought we would take it on Thanksgiving at my BIL's house overlooking the canyon. NOPE. Seth got sick and we ended up staying home. Next, we tried and succeeded in having some pictures taken outside the Spaghetti Factory in Riverside. BUT, none of us looked very good in the pictures. THEN, today we took Elsie to JC Penny at Victoria Gardens for her 2 month pictures and I thought once again what a perfect time to take a family picture by the Christmas tree. Only this time we couldn't do it due to the RAIN!!! grrrr. Now I am trying to rack my brain as to when/where the next best photo op could be. I was hoping to get my Christmas cards out this weekend, but you all may just end up getting them AFTER Christmas (again) at the rate we are going. And I must say, the kids all looked super cute in their outfits too, as we were also hoping to see Santa Claus.
No comments:
Post a Comment